Laminated Rubber Bearing – Standard and Sliding Types for Different Bridge Span
LBP-01: Laminated bearing pads are available for round or rectangular in fixed and sliding types.
As we all know, the bearing pad can be divided into elastomeric bearing pad and laminated rubber bearing pad according to different inner structure: elastomeric bearing pads and laminated rubber bearing pads. The elastomeric bearing pads are solid blocks of rubber without any steel reinforcement plates, which are not used in bridges. In this topic, we will introduce you the introduction, structure, classification, production line, features and applications about laminated rubber bearing. Just refer to them and know more about products and our company. If you need customized products, Contact our professional sales representatives, they will give you satisfied suggestion.
The laminated rubber bearing pads are made of several layers of natural rubber with reinforced steel inserted through sulfuration and adhesion. Laminated rubber bearings have enough stiffness and elasticity to transfer all load on bridge span structure to pier. Additional, it can bear the horizontal displacement, rotation and transformation caused by load.
The laminated rubber bearing pads can reduce the pier vibration and accommodate the horizontal movement on the bridge span structure caused by the temperature changing and thermal expansion.
|Material||IRHD||Hardness||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break||Compression Set|
|Shore A||min. psi||min.||max.|
The laminated rubber bearing pad can be divided into standard laminated bearing pad and sliding laminated bearing pad.
- Standard laminated rubber bearing pad is composed of natural or chloroprene rubber and reinforced steel plates.
- Sliding laminated bearing pad is composed of natural or chloroprene rubber, reinforced steel plates and Teflon sliding plate.
As laminated rubber rubber bearing has so many kinds including standard and customized types. They can be chosen according to different classification
According to the using condition
- Normal temperature laminated rubber bearing. It is made of Chloroprene rubber (CR), which is suitable for the -25 °C to +60 °C temperature applications.
- Cold resistant laminated rubber bearing. It is made of natural rubber (NR), which can perform well in -40 °C to +60 °C.
According to the structure
- Round shape laminated rubber bearing.
- Rectangular shape laminated rubber bearing.
According to sliding type
- Fixed type. It refers to the standard laminated rubber bearing without sliding performance.
- Sliding type. The top surface are designed with Teflon (PTFE) board for sliding.
LBP-02: Round shape laminated bearing pad.
LBP-03: Rectangular shape laminated bearing pad.
LBP-04: Round shape PTFE laminated bearing pad.
LBP-05: Rectangular shape PTFE laminated bearing pad.
LBP-06: Round laminated bearing pads in wooden pallet and plastic film package.
LBP-07: Rectangular laminated bearing pads in wooden pallet and plastic film package.
- Excellent accommodation for horizontal movement.
- Low friction coefficient.
- Absorb vibrations and isolate sounds.
- Easy to install.
- Completed products for suitable displacement requirements.
- Can be used in extremely low temperatures.
- Laminated bearing pad is suitable for the bridge which span is no larger than 30 m and needs little displacement.
- The rectangular laminated bearing pad is suitable for right bridge.
- Round laminated bearing pad is suitable for curved bridge, column pier bridge or skew bridge.
- Teflon laminated bearing pad is suitable for large span, multi-span continuous beam and simply supported beam and other large displacement bridges.
LBP-08: Rectangular laminated bearing pad for flyover construction.
LBP-09: Round laminated bearing pad for skew bridge construction.